GOT A FREAKING 98.57 FOR MY PRELIMS GRADE IN ONE OF MY MAJORS I AM CRYING
I haven’t been around lately, my bad. And now, I’m not even feeling well.
My muscles are screaming as I move an inch, basically, PF pre-test was such a pain. I find myself lying on my bed for more than 12 hours because I think I couldn’t even move a muscle because it causes too much of a burden. I even had a fever yesterday, thank you to my friends who took care of me before we parted ways.
But, on the brighter side, there’s a lot of happy things in a nutshell which I’ll be talking about in a short while! I’d rather make posts not in one shot. But yes, in more than a month as a college student, I never expected anything as good as this. I may be tired, I may be stressed but everything I worked for really paid off.
I’ve been visiting Tumblr once in a while, but I don’t know what to blog.
Aww, thank you Jona! (I thought no one is going to remember me anymore because I’m so inactive yet, I received this huhuhu thank you)
- I dance, and it’s a good thing that I am now able to show it to many people after joining our dance crew. Back in high school, I didn’t join the official dance troupe, but now I had the guts in college.
- Being tall… is a good thing, right? Hehehe.
- I’m one of God’s beautiful creation.
- I’m flexible in terms of dealing with various people. (Sometimes…)
- I can draw! (Wow I miss sketching tbh)
Tags: #WELL THATS MY BB ALRIGHT #haikyuu #reblogs #MY BBS
Haikyuu!! - anime vs manga // episode 11
(inspired by x)
Tags: #CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE HOW CUTE KENMA IS WHEN HES PLAYING WITH HIS TOES #I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TOO MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE #NOYA SAN'S HAIR KDJSAKDJSAKLDJDSALKDKJ HELP #my bb #my bbs #reblogs #haikyuu