We all fancy sunsets and how they turn blue skies to orange ones.
Meet The Robinsons, Spirited Away, The Lion King, Inception, Source Code, Beastly. Can’t think of other movies anymore haha! I’m sorry if it didn’t reach 10 movies but I’m really into love stories, animated (especially Disney) and I-have-to-watch-it-all-over-again-because-I-don’t-get-it movies!
Hi Margaux! (Agh, I really love the name!)
30. Favorite foreign food?
Mexican delicacy, preferably tacos plus their amazing dips (if that’s how they call it). We had this cooking session for TLE in which each group is assigned to cook a foreign delicacy, and one of the groups had to make these tacos and dips and I liked it very much! I also love Italian pasta!
41. How tall are you?
5’4” (according to the recent check up)
47. How would you like to be remembered?
"When remembered, she will never be forgotten." I want to be that kind of person. It’s broad, when it comes to reasons. Maybe it’s because I don’t want to be forgotten because I’ve been a friend. Maybe it’s because I was probably a good employee. Maybe it’s because we ordered the same on my favorite coffee shops. I want to be remembered even in such little ways.
79. What is your personality type?
This question reminds me of that nerve-wrecking interview before getting accepted to the course I applied. But they say I’m the flexible type of person, I can easily adjust to things especially to different kinds of people. But sometimes, I’m turning into an introvert. But hey, I can be anyone’s friend! Heehee.
26. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I think so? Hahaha. Once there was when I was in 4th grade but I knew his identity after a while, then there’s another one when I was in first year pero feel ko one day lang yun eh, since dumaan ako sa room ng isang section tapos nag “yihee” silang lahat pero after non wala na. Hahaha!
80. What is your #1 favorite anime?
This is so hard to think about! But I think I’ll choose Shingeki no Kyojin! Hahahaha kabalo naman siguro ka ani daan Rai kay murag every time magsturyahanay ta kay about jud ani ang atong ikasturya. Haha!
86. What age do people usually mistake you for?
As usual, older as my real age. Before, when I was in elementary, they thought I was already in high school. But I don’t know now since I’m 17, I don’t know if I’m tall enough for my age! But sometimes, they often think I’m older than my sister (who is 5 years older than me) since I’m an inch taller than her.
4. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known?
Josh Kua! He’s a great violinist, I knew him just last year around Valentine’s Day. It was a funny experience. He might be well-known in some parts, but I didn’t know him before I’ve seen him perform at SM. Actually, they had this special part to pick a girl who will receive a bouquet of balloons, rose and a kiss on the cheek from him. And I was chosen! Hahaha. But leaving that one aside, he performs very well.
20. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
"Dance with my father" was the first one I could think of! Well, it’s because it’s been so long since I saw my father. My father isn’t in good terms with the rest of us, but he could still communicate with me sometimes, it’s just that I changed my number a long time ago and I think he doesn’t know about that. He would only come home if I have a request about our computer (my father is a computer teacher, but he also works part-time as a computer technician of some companies or computer shops). I used to be close with my father.
23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I don’t know why but since it’s summer, I’d like to spend it in Hawaii because of the beaches! Ahh, but I don’t want to get tanned skin. But anyway, since it’s summer, I couldn’t help but desire to spend summer in Hawaii!
11. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
I can do Japanese kind of accent when speaking in English too and I don’t know if I can do the Australian or British accent but I still suck tho. Hahaha! Medyo trying hard din kasi eh, haha!
21. If you could study anything, what would it be?
I want to study about the universe, or probably more about the Earth. I’m fond of things like this, but that was way back in elementary. But why not? This might be a good thing to learn about, because there’s a lot of mysteries and theories going on and about. (I actually don’t know why I won’t take up geology for college, not one of my choices but I find this cool)
65. What is your dream job?
I actually want to be those computer scientists whom they include in magazines after discovering a new thing that will be a great step for humanity. I really want to be one of them!
89. What are five things you want to do before you die?
Get married to the one destined for me, travel outside the country, meet my favorite celebrities, go to the moon (I don’t know, sounds interesting) and make a website (what).
How week 14 went:
- Went to our relatives’ house because tita will go back to PNG by the next day. It was a good day! Then watched Divergent with mom and sister, agh the feels! Then caught up the the farewell party at Samal.
- St. Anne’s farewell party! Actually, more like just a sleepover. I wanted it to be a “farewell” party to them, but it looks like it’s not. Hahaha. But it was fun and definitely unforgettable. Travelling by night at Samal is very, very creepy. (Good thing the impatient one waited for me, though I know he’s already mad)
- My sister went back to Manila by April 2, she’ll be back before July, specifically before her birthday! I demand more Detective Conan episodes. She only gave me 137 of them.
- Anime marathon. I actually watched three (Detective Conan, Prince of Tennis, Toradora!) in a week, but not finishing one though. Skipping if I want to change it. But I think I settled on Toradora! to finish it as soon as possible! The other two have 100+ episodes, haha.
Thank you kuya Jac (jaccarlos) for including me! This looks interesting to answer!
1. What are you wearing?
My Junior PE shirt in high school and white shorts.
2. Ever been in love?
I think so?
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yep, but not in a romantic way. I think.
4. How tall are you?
I realized I’m 5’4” and it’s confirmed, haha.
5. How much do you weigh?
44 kilos, according to the recent check up.
6. Any tattoos?
Nope! No plans about having one too, though.
7. Any piercings?
For earrings only.
Me and different fictional characters or probably, people I will never end up with. (Yes, it is possible) And others would be the usual OTPs from different books I’ve read.
9. Favorite show/s?
Adventure time and Suits! (Though I watch online)
10. Favorite bands?
The Script, Panic! at the Disco, Imagine Dragons, The Weepies, Matchbox Twenty
11. Something you miss?
What it is to laugh hard with friends (haven’t done that for a long while, I guess)
12. Favorite Song?
Daughtry’s “Waiting for Superman”
13. How old are you?
17 years, a month, and 14 days old
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Good sense of humor, reads books too
16. Favorite quote?
"The world is not a wish-granting factory."
17. Favorite Actor/Actress?
Dylan O’Brien, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Chloe Moretz, Anna-Sophia Robb
18. Favorite color?
Blue and violet
19. Loud music or soft?
Usually I prefer soft, but if it’s loud, I wouldn’t mind if it’s too much. I like rock sometimes.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
In front of the computer, or sometimes I would sleep
21. How long does it take you to shower?
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 minutes or more?
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
I had, when I was a kid.
24. Turn on?
Again, a good sense of humor. And probably mysterious eyes, I love ‘em. And I want someone who is taller than me. Lately, I can only find a few.
25. Turn off?
Into alcohol or drugs or cigarettes. Not a chance. But it’s not because I am a judgmental person, maybe they’ve got problems that might be the reasons for their addictions but yeah, I really don’t like such thing.
26. The reason I joined Tumblr?
My sister was the first to discover Tumblr. I got addicted and since I got tired of that reblog blog, decided to make a personal one.
- I hate heights or let’s say, I do have fear when it comes to falling. I really cry—no, I bawl like a child. I hate that feeling. It’s like taking away my soul from above.
- I am afraid of the dark. Or maybe because I think different when I’m in the dark. That’s why I don’t want to be all alone in the house when there’s rotating brownout occuring.
- My classmates and I all hate those holes; considering everyone as trypophobic. The holes are disgusting!
- And since I have problems with direction, I always am afraid of getting lost. All the time. (That’s why I want someone to come with me at AdDU since it’s so big, I might get lost! Hahaha)
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Farewell party with St. Anne, that’s why it was unforgettable. Can’t tell the reason.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today, I told my mom.
30. Meaning behind your tumblr name?
MJ are my first name’s initials, C is my middle initial and Sarmiento is my surname. (Do I need to elaborate that? Hahaha)
31. Last book you read?
First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom (Skipped Eleanor & Park for a while)
32. The book you’re currently reading?
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (Can’t finish it yet)
33. Last show you watched?
Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street (my fave!)
34. Last person you talked to?
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
One of my closest and most trustworthy friends
36. Favorite food?
Kinilaw, fries, pancakes, Hawaiian pizza and cheeseburgers
37. Places you want to visit?
Can I say I’d like to be all around the world?
38. Last place you were?
39. Do you have a crush?
Yes, especially fictional characters and actors.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
I don’t know, but I’m sure it was mom’s cheek.
41. Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday, on Twitter. But it was an indirect one.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry, or chocolate (milk or white, I don’t like dark)
43. What instruments do you play?
Piano and guitar (speaking of which, it’s been a long time)
44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
Watches, I couldn’t leave the house without one.
45. Last sport you played?
Basketball, just the one on arcades.
46. Last song you sang?
Daughtry’s Waiting For Superman
47. Favorite chat up line?
You’re the private sub to my end sub.
48. Have you ever used it?
I actually did that for my computer teacher’s Teacher’s Day celebration and I know I suck at making lines, but I had to!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
With mom last Sunday
50. Who would answer these questions next?
Anyone! Anyway, I think some people whom I’d like to tag are done with this, so I would love to make this one open to anyone. It’s fun!
I’ve been spending summer away from the sea.